JD Scaffolding are a large Scaffolding Contractor and have been involved in the Irish scaffolding industry since 1995, We are members of NASAC (National Association of Scaffolding & Access Contractors) and CFI (Construction Industry Federation)
- Scaffolding in Ireland is regulated by the HSA and must comply with there Code of Practice for access And Working Scaffolds(PDF).
- System Scaffolding must comply with the manufactures User Manual.
- A detailed Design is Required for Scaffolding that fall outside the COP and/or the Manufactures User Manual.
- all Scaffolding erected must be done so by an experienced Scaffolder the holds a valid CSCS Card in Scaffolding.
- Scaffoldings must be inspected, a Hand over cert must be completed and a GA3 form to be filled out prier to use.
- Scaffoldings should be inspected and signed off weekly by a competent and qualified person.
We are fully Qualified and experienced for all your scaffolding needs.